The Answer For Your New, Gorgeous Smile
Veneers at A&M Dental Arts
Dental veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry solution that can transform the appearance of your smile. Whether you are looking to fix gaps, chips, or discoloration, dental veneers can provide a quick and effective solution that can last several years. If you are considering improving your smile, Dr. Singh is an experienced dentist who can help you understand the process and determine if it is the right solution.
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are a dependable and affordable solution to imperfect smiles. They are wafer-thin, tooth-colored porcelain shells that cover your natural teeth. Long-lasting and natural looking, they can protect your teeth from further damage and give you a beautiful smile you desire. If you live in Manalapan, Newark, or Jersey City, New Jersey, or the surrounding area and want to improve your smile, we would like to serve you! Follow this link to learn more.
What Are The Benefits of Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers offer several benefits, including:
- Improved appearance: They can enhance the appearance of your smile by correcting discoloration, chips, gaps, and other cosmetic issues.
- Strengthening of teeth: They can also help strengthen your natural teeth, especially if worn down or weakened.
- Long-lasting results: They can last for 7-15 years with proper care.
- Minimal tooth reduction: Unlike other cosmetic dental procedures, they typically only require minimal removal of the natural tooth structure.
- Customizable: They are made to match the shape, size, and color of your natural teeth, providing a completely customized solution.
- Non-invasive: They are a non-invasive solution for enhancing the appearance of your teeth and do not require extensive preparation or recovery time.
- Versatile: They can be used to treat various cosmetic dental issues, making them a versatile option for many patients.
What are dental veneers made of?
They are typically made of either porcelain or composite resin material. Porcelain is more durable and resistant to staining but is also more expensive and invasive to place. A composite veneer is less costly and can be placed in a single office visit, but also less durable and more susceptible to staining and chipping. The choice of material used will depend on the patient’s specific needs and goals and the dentist’s recommendation. Read more here.
How long does it take to get dental veneers?
Getting dental veneers typically requires two to three office visits. During the first visit, the dentist will assess the patient’s dental health and determine if they are a suitable solution. If so, the dentist will prepare the teeth by removing a small amount of enamel and taking impressions to create a mold to fabricate the veneers.
During the second visit, your dentist will place them on the teeth and make any necessary adjustments. This visit may take up to two hours or more. The final stop is usually a follow-up appointment to check on the patient’s healing and make any final adjustments if needed.
How long do dental veneers last?
Dental veneers typically last between 10 and 15 years with proper care and maintenance. However, longevity can be influenced by factors such as oral hygiene, habits (such as teeth grinding), and the material used. Regular visits to your dentist for check-ups and cleanings can help extend their life.
Are They Right For You?
Veneers are helpful with any of the following issues:
- Worn down, chipped, or broken teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Uneven or irregularly shaped teeth
- Gaps between teeth
Whether Dr. Singh is filling in a gap, lengthening a worn-down tooth, or covering cracks or chips, veneers can give you a more symmetrical smile that you can confidently show the world.
A&M Dental Arts Can Help With Veneers
You greet the world with your smile, and if you have discolored, uneven, or cracked teeth, it may be challenging to do so confidently. The good news is that A&M Dental Arts has a solution for you.
Our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Manisha Singh, can help you change your teeth’ color, shape, length, alignment, and spacing. Veneers may be the quickest, most straightforward way to enhance your smile.
We also offer dental crowns, dental implants, teeth whitening, dental bonding, and smile makeovers to improve your smile and oral health. Call us today at 732-414-2002, and together we’ll determine the best solution for you.